This is a blog where I tell you (whoever is viewing this) about my life in anonymous terms. What I write will be what I'm thinking and what I never really say. Someone needs to know my thoughts, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope you find my blog entertaining, interesting, and inspiring. Or something of that sort.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What I love and What I like

Sometimes it seems as though no one I know really likes and cares about the same things I do.

-I get excited over the Tour de France (I'm from the United States where people would rather watch Football and untalented celebrities). - Biking is Freaking AWESOME!!!
And today was the last stage of the 100th Tour! How is that not COOL!?!?!
Congrats to Chris Froome!
When I start naming off professional cyclists, I get looks that suggest that I'm crazy. 

Andy Schleck will always be my favorite though



-I LOVE VIKINGS!!!! - Ok I'm a history nut and kind of obsessed with George Blagden, and not too many people I know really know about him (and his Awesomeness!!)


The other day there was a promo released for Season 2 (Which was Amazing!) and no one I know probably didn't even notice (even though I posted it on Facebook).
I'm totally obsessed and it feels as though no one I know knows anything about it!


I mean, come on! How is it that no one else I know is not obsessed with that!

-I love to crochet! I know that's kind of weird, and I know people do it. But not a lot of college girls I know would spend their friday nights crocheting

I'm fine with being different and unique, that's what makes me who I am!
But some understanding sometimes and similar interests between some people I know would be great as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment