This is a blog where I tell you (whoever is viewing this) about my life in anonymous terms. What I write will be what I'm thinking and what I never really say. Someone needs to know my thoughts, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope you find my blog entertaining, interesting, and inspiring. Or something of that sort.

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Pixar Theory

To anyone who is interested,

I found this the other day and thought that it was really interesting. I know that there are various different connections between pixar movies, but I didn't know that there was any sort of theory connecting a bunch of them.



Here is a  link to full detailed post about the theory that I found by Jon Negroni:


Here's a short description of it (yes, this is the short description) I'd try to explain some of it myself, but this is easier:


I hope you found that interesting! Sorry that the image has small text!

It's be crazy if the world would actually be like this, wouldn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment