This is a blog where I tell you (whoever is viewing this) about my life in anonymous terms. What I write will be what I'm thinking and what I never really say. Someone needs to know my thoughts, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope you find my blog entertaining, interesting, and inspiring. Or something of that sort.

Friday, May 31, 2013

The power of love

Why is it that saying "I love you" is so dangerous?
Is it too much of a commitment that saying those three words drives people away? I love so many things and so many people, why can't I tell them? I mean, I can. But generally people would probably overreact due to the power that those words hold in society.
I think saying "I love you" is not something someone should be scared of. Why is love something so protected and avoided?
I love you 
All of you
Even those who dislike me
And those who don't actually read this
I love you.
Why does saying it to someone have to be so difficult and something so socially constructed as difficult? 


No comments:

Post a Comment