This is a blog where I tell you (whoever is viewing this) about my life in anonymous terms. What I write will be what I'm thinking and what I never really say. Someone needs to know my thoughts, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope you find my blog entertaining, interesting, and inspiring. Or something of that sort.

Friday, May 31, 2013

It All Makes Sense!

The more a more I look and think about The Great Gatsby the more it makes sense. I'm not really sure why. It may be the concept of hope and love. I never felt as though I knew anything about love until now. Now that I've actually experienced it with someone other than my family. I've learned about loss and about holding on to an extraordinary sense of hope.
In the end it is all about letting go and moving on. You can't repeat the past, but you can look upon it. You can only create a future.


No comments:

Post a Comment