This is a blog where I tell you (whoever is viewing this) about my life in anonymous terms. What I write will be what I'm thinking and what I never really say. Someone needs to know my thoughts, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope you find my blog entertaining, interesting, and inspiring. Or something of that sort.

Friday, May 31, 2013

My First Post


Hello!
I'm Amelia Brooks. I'm new to blogging so please ignore the ignorant mistakes and mishaps that I make. There are numerous things that I have always wanted to share. Many ideas and many tricks that I use everyday.
I'm interested in political science and history, so sorry if you don't like either, because there will definitely be some history geeky-ness and political ideas. I hope to respect everyone's ideas in expressing my ideas on here.
I'm not an open person if you were to meet me on the street. In fact, you'd probably pass right by me. I guess that is what blogs are for. They give those people like me a chance to raise their hand, stand up, and speak their minds. At least that is what I hope to achieve.
Also, you'll have to excuse my craft and diy obsessions. I love making something new out of something old. I guess that makes sense because I like studying something old and applying it to the present. So, there will definitely be some crafts and inspirations that I show that I hope will be helpful to some.
I don't know if anyone will look at this. My blog may just be one that you pass, like you would on the street. But to those who stop and take in the sights around you, thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment