This is a blog where I tell you (whoever is viewing this) about my life in anonymous terms. What I write will be what I'm thinking and what I never really say. Someone needs to know my thoughts, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, I hope you find my blog entertaining, interesting, and inspiring. Or something of that sort.

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Magical Quote

I absolutely love Harry Potter and have been recently re-watching all of the movies with my sister. (I'd rather re-read them, but that takes up too much time, especially when trying to read Les Miserables).
Anyway, I thought I'd share one of my favorite Dumbledore quotes:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of time, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

-Albus Dumbledore, J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

No comments:

Post a Comment